Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So Many Blessings


Wow, has it really been 8 months since I lasted blogged? Where does all the time go? Anyway so much has happened in the last 8 months and honestly I don't think I could have imagined my life any better. Bowdy turned 1 year on December 10th and I can't believe how big he is getting. At his one year appointment he weighed 19lbs, that is incredible to me because it seemed like yesterday I was packing around a 4 pounder! He is a pretty happy baby, as long as he has taken all his naps and isn't sick. He is such a joy to be around and he has a smile that can light up the room. He definitely knows when to turn on the charm, I know most parents like to stay home when their kids are cranky, but honestly when Bowdy test my patience, I usually load him in the car and do errands like go grocery shopping. He is such a ham and a people watcher that he behaves he best when he is out and about. I can always count on getting stopped at least twice in the store for people to play with him and admire his smile... I know a little bragging, but he does have a "million dollar" smile! Bowdy has his favorite people at certain times.... in the morning he will not let his dad put him down, even if Clay needs to get dressed and he wants nothing to do with me, when we are at work he only wants Janelle to be with him and is always fighting Luke for a position on her lap, but at night time I'm his number one gal, he is quite the cuddler when he stops moving for a few minutes. He lights up when he sees his cousins and when Uncle Mikey and Uncle Travis come in the office. He is completely smitten by my dad, who people say he looks just like!

Bowdy's 1 year update:
Eats 4 bottles a day every 4 hours.
Eats 3 small meals and he loves baby food
Speed Crawls, no walking yet!
Loves his paci
10 percent in weight
Takes two- two hr. naps
Sleeps from 730 pm- 8 am
Says dada and mama

1 comment:

  1. So freaking CUTE! And what a Ham!! I love that little boy so much:))

    ReplyDelete