Friday, June 25, 2010

A new start-Day 2

So again last night I tried to figure out Bowdy's sleep issue! He did great all day taking all his naps and eating good. Last night he did much better than the night before, but I guess anything wold be an improvement from waking up every hour or so.... Last night went a little like this:
  • 8 pm to bed
  • 12 woke up crying, I gave him his paci and he fell asleep
  • 1 am he woke up again and I went in there to comfort him after 5 minutes of crying and then 10 minutes later he was still crying so I gave him a pillow, wrapped him up and he went straight to bed till 6:30 this morning.
  • At 630 I went in and gave him his paci, he slept till I woke him up at 7:30
Over all I felt like last night was much better than Wednesday night so I know we are on a good start. Hopefully tonight gets better not worse:)

No comments:

Post a Comment