Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Loving Life

So I made it through my first week with two little boys, and honestly it was much easier than anticipated. Bowdy has been on the very consistent schedule since birth, so I had the same plan with Carson. My only struggle with Carson was trying to plan how I wanted his schedule to be because I needed it to work with Bowdys so I wasn't running around crazy trying to please two children, I need some mom time as well!

Bowdy's schedule is:
8 am -Wake up... Milk and Breakfast
10 am-12 pm: Nap
12pm: Lunch
12:30-2:00: Playtime
2-4: Nap
4:snack
5:30: dinner
6:30: Bath
7:30:Bed Time

Carson's Schedule:
8am:Wake... Feed
9-11:Sleep
11:00: Feed and Wake time
12-2: Sleep
2:00 Feed and Wake time
3-5:Sleep
5:00:Feed and Wake time
6-8:Sleep
8:00:Feed and straight back to bed
11:00:Feed and straight back to bed
4:00 am: Feed and straight back to bed
8:00 am: Start it all over!

As you can see Carson pretty much sleeps and eats and when he has wake time it usually only last 30 minutes or so. I'm pretty happy with how both of their schedules align, but having them both wake up at 8 am is a little tricky, Bowdy usually sleeps till 8:15 or 8:30 so that gives me enough time to get Carson fed. I might have to start waking Carson up at 7:30 when I go back to work so I can get out of the house at a decent hour!

Anyway... I want to thank my sister Danielle for introducing us all to babywise, without her testing this philosophy out on her own children I probably would be going insane having two babies at home!





No comments:

Post a Comment