Sunday, April 17, 2011

family...




Sometimes I take for granted all the family that lives around me, we are so grateful that both my sisters, their families, and my mom and dad all live in McKinleyville. I know most people aren't as lucky to have their families so close. Not only do we all live close, but we all get along great, yes we do argue, but usually one sister is the peacemaker(usually Janelle:)) and we quickly get over whatever the argument was. If we can't figure it out between the sisters, we all try to beat each other to call mom and get her on "our side" you would think by now we would figure out that she doesn't take sides, just tells us to get over it and move on.



Last night we had all the family over for dinner and it got me thinking how close we all are. All of us were planning on making our own dinners at our own houses, but how boring, right? Everyone just brought what they were going to make and we cooked it all at our house and had a feast and lots of fun. It is always a hoot to see all the kids play together and it makes the nights go by so much faster when they are entertaining each other. None them really fight, once in a while we have to make sure that they aren't being too big of daredevils!

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing family! So lucky to have you all in my life! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete