Sunday, May 22, 2011

Brotherly Love



Carson is almost 2 months old and it seems as if life didn't exist without him! Bowdy loves his brother and occasionally will babble to him, it is the cutest thing because he is trying to have a conversation. Bowdy loves to come up to Carson and rub his head gently, and just when I think he understands what it means to be nice to his brother he rubs Carson's head, but finishes the "petting" off with a little hair pull... When he isn't pulling his hair he is usually finding a way to get close enough to Carson to steal his paci. I can't wait until they can entertain each other. I caught Bowdy laying on the floor playing with Carson so I snapped a few photos, they aren't great because I had only a few seconds to capture a sweet moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment