Friday, December 25, 2009

Thoughtful Friends

With a new baby come lots of visitors, this might be one of my favorite parts to being a new mom. I have always loved having lots of friends, and lately everyone comes and visits and I am enjoying their company. I wish I took pictures of everyone that has either came to the hospital to see him, or stopped by the house.

Amanda and Victoria stopped by the other night and we had lots of fun playing with Bowdy. As you can see in the picture below we put Bowdy in his stocking, this was his dads idea!


I know I talked about Janelle in an earlier post about how "pushy" she can be or maybe she just knows how to get what she wants! There is a loving side to her as well, she is super supportive, just like Danielle and she was one of the reasons I was able to get through the first two weeks spent at the hospital. Since Janelle had some free time she spent a couple nights with me at the hospital and woke up with me at every feeding to help.
As mentioned above we have had many friends visits, but another amazing part to having good friends is that they have cooked dinner for us as well. Below is dinner Natalie Jones made for Clay and I on our 2nd night home. This picture doesn't show how amazing the food was. She made us a pasta dish, french bread, and some good tasting cookies. The cookies seemed to disappeared throughout the night during feeding times...
As everyone knows- hospital food sucks! Tasha and Chrissy came to visit us at the hospital and they brought us an assortment of desserts made made themselves and Natalie. This is a good change from the boring food we had been eating. Somehow treats brighten your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment