Saturday, January 9, 2010

Its the small things...



It's the small things in life that make you excited! To most parents putting their kids in their car seats seem meaningless, but today I put Bowdy in his "big boy" car seat for the first time and he actually rode in it while we ran errands. I am a nervous wreck about his neck falling forward, because the nurses told me that if his falls forward he could cut off his air supply since he is so little, well he has gotten super strong, so I decided it was time to get him out of the car bed!
Isn't he so cute?

4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of bowdy riding in his carseat! can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! How exciting! He sure looks a lot bigger than he was;)! He is a cutie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how awesome Rachelle! He's such a big boy now ;)

    ReplyDelete